The Officers and Members of Golconda Temple No. 24 have completed arrangements for our Annual Charity Ball honoring Illustrious Potentate Thelmo Sergio Stradford. The Ball will be held at the Hanover Marriott, 1401 Route 10 East, Whippany, New Jersey on Saturday, March 7, 2020. The doors will open at 6:30 P.M. and a delicious dinner will be served at 8:00 p.m. The evening’s activities will also include dancing and a cash bar. The Parking Fee is $15.00 per day.
TICKETS AND HOUSING:
Special Ball Tickets and Room reservations will be available for Golconda Nobles only starting November 1, 2019 to November 19, 2019 through the Ticket Chairman Noble Cedric Scates at (973) 876-4220 – email@example.com. You may contact him for your tickets and room reservations. The Ticket price is $100.00 per person. Upon the purchase of your ticket, you will be given a Confirmation Number to secure housing at the host hotel. The festivities begin on Thursday, March 5, 2020. There will be NO TICKETS SOLD AT THE DOOR.
1. Tickets can be purchased on the Golconda Temple No. 24 Website (www.golcondatemple24.org) via PayPal beginning November 20, 2019. The Ticket price is $103.00 per person when paying on PayPal and includes the full weekend of festivities beginning on Thursday, March 5, 2020. Please note: There is a $3.00 surcharge on each ticket purchased through PayPal. Upon the purchase of your ticket, you will be given a Confirmation Number to secure housing at the host hotel. You will be permitted to secure up to six tickets and six rooms. (One room per ticket, each with a two night minimum stay. All rooms are subject to availability.)
2. Within 48 hours (excluding Saturday and Sunday) you must contact Ms. Ashley Growe at the Hanover Marriott at phone number (973) 898-6481, Mon-Fri between 8am-3pm to confirm your room reservation at the host hotel. Please know that you will be immediately charged one (1) room night for each room confirmation number. Any Confirmation number not confirmed by payment within 48 hours will be released for resale. You may cancel any room reservation on or before February 3, 2020 at 3:00 pm EST and receive a full refund. There is a minimum 2 night stay.
3. The room rate is $118.00 per night, plus 7% NJ Sales Tax and 8% NJ Occupancy Tax.
4. Room types (One King Bed or Two Double Beds) are ONLY a request and not guaranteed. Room types will be assigned according to the date the reservation was confirmed with an Advance Deposit.
5. There will be no rooms available directly through the hotel or the 800 number without a ticket purchase.
6. You may cancel your room reservation up to February 4, 2020 at 3:00 PM EST.
7. Reservations can also be made at two alternate hotels. The Hilton Parsippany and Hampton Inn, 1 Hilton Ct. Parsippany, NJ 07054. You may ask for either Hotel at the same telephone number. Again we have negotiated a special rate of $129.00 per room plus 7% NJ sales tax and State Occupancy Tax currently 8%. The rooms must be reserved no later than February 17, 2020. Hotel to offer Free Continental Breakfast.
To reserve a room please contact the hotel directly at (973) 267-7373 or 1-800-HILTONS or https://hamptoninn.hilton.com/en/hp/groups/personaliz d/P/PRNHCHX-GOL-20200305/index.jhtml?WT.mc_id=POG. When making reservations at the hotel of your choice, please identify yourself as part of the Golconda Prince Hall Shriners group block.
Those having limited internet access may call Noble Cedric Scates (973)-876-4220) to secure tickets and housing. All purchases will be accommodated, but tickets will not be mailed out. Tickets must be retrieved at the Marriott Hotel. Those checking in after hours can call Noble Cedric Scates to retrieve their tickets.
Please Note: All checks must be Payable to: GOLCONDA PRINCE HALL SHRINERS INC. If this is not done, we will require you to re-issue a properly written check. Thank you for your cooperation.
If you have questions please contact our Ticket Chairman:
Noble Cedric Scates
16 Kearney Street - Dover, New Jersey 07801
Phone: (973) 876-4220
The dress code will be as follows: Nobles: Black Tails, White Accessories
Daughters: Formal White, Daughters Regalia
Male Guests Attire: Black Tuxedo, Black Tie
Female Guests Attire: Formal Wear (No Pant Suits)
There will also be a Souvenir Journal produced for this special occasion. Contact Noble Kevin Bailey, Souvenir Journal Chairman at (732)-421-0183, PO Box 6105, Somerset, NJ 08875; Email: ADJOURNALG24@gmail.com. The deadline for ads is February 15, 2020.
To purchase a $1 Raffle Ticket to win a two (2) night stay at the Marriott, two (2) tickets to the Potentate’s Ball and free breakfast on Saturday and Sunday morning at Seeds Restaurant, contact Noble Nathaniel Bryant at (862) 438-0312. To purchase Fur/Vacation Raffle tickets, contact Noble David Nichol at (973) 979-9512
Please feel free to reproduce and distribute this communication and attachments as necessary.
Thank you again for your support and cooperation in making this 2020 Charity Ball a success.
Robert L. Booker
H.P.I.P. Robert L. Booker