The Officers and Members of Golconda Temple No. 24 have completed arrangements for our Annual Charity Ball honoring our Illustrious Potentate Charles F. Salley. The Ball will be held at the Hanover Marriott, 1401 Route 10 East, Whippany, New Jersey on Saturday, March 3, 2018. The doors will open at 7:30 P.M. and a delicious dinner will be served at 8:00 p.m. The evening’s activities will also include dancing and a cash bar.
TICKETS AND HOUSING:
Ball Tickets and Room reservations will be available starting November 20, 2017 through PayPal and for group sales (7 tickets or more) through the Ticket Chairman PP Hasjonn Simmons. The Ticket price is $90.00 per person; $93.00 per person when paying on PayPal and includes the full weekend of festivities beginning on Thursday, March 1, 2018. Please note: There is a $3.00 surcharge on each ticket purchased through PayPal. There will be NO TICKETS SOLD AT THE DOOR.
1. Tickets can be purchased on the Golconda Temple No. 24 Website (www.golcondatemple24.org) via PayPal beginning November 20, 2017. Upon the purchase of your ticket, you will be given a Confirmation Number to secure housing at the host hotel. You will be permitted to secure up to six tickets and six rooms. (One room per ticket, each with a two night minimum stay. All rooms are subject to availability.)
2. Your Confirmation Number is only valid for 48 hours. (You MUST reserve your room within 48 hours.)
3. You must contact Ms. Ashley Growe at the Marriott: 973-898-6481 and have your method of payment and Confirmation Number available. The room rate is $114.00 per night, plus 7% NJ Sales Tax and 8% NJ Occupancy Tax.
4. Your credit card will be charged immediately for 1 night per reserved room.
5. There will be no rooms available directly through the hotel or the 800 number without a ticket purchase.
6. You may cancel your room reservation up to February 1, 2018 at 3:00 PM EST.
7. Reservations may also be made at The Hyatt House, 1 Ridgedale Avenue, Whippany, NJ, 07981. We have negotiated a special rate. For a one (1) bedroom King Suite, $130.00, two (2) bedroom King Suite, $170.00 per night plus 7% NJ sales tax and 8% State occupancy tax. The suites must be reserved no later than February 3, 2018. To reserve a suite, please contact the hotel directly at 973-605-1001 or 1-800-517-8547. When making reservations at the Hyatt House, you should identify yourself a part of the Golconda Prince Hall Shriners group block.
8. Reservation can also be made at Hilton Parsippany/ Hampton Inn Parsippany, 1 Hilton Court, Parsippany, NJ 07054, t: +1 973 267 7373 d: +1 973 455 7924 We have negotiated a special rate of $119.00 per night plus 7% NJ sales tax and 8% State occupancy tax. When making reservations at the Hilton/Hampton Inn Parsippany, you should identify yourself a part of the Golconda Prince Hall Shriners group block.
Those having limited internet access may call PP Hasjonn P. Simmons (732-853-9970) to secure tickets and housing. All purchases will be accommodated, but tickets will not be mailed out. Tickets must be retrieved at the Marriott hotel. Those checking in after hours can call PP Hasjonn P. Simmons to retrieve their tickets.
Wrist bands will be available for purchase on November 20, 2017 via PayPal or at the Ticket Table (Ball weekend) for $50.00 per band.
Please Note: All checks must Payable to: GOLCONDA PRINCE HALL SHRINERS INC. If this is not done, we will require you to re-issue a properly written check. Thank you for your cooperation.
If you have questions please contact our Ticket Chairman:
PP Hasjonn P. Simmons
P.O. Box 10115 - New Brunswick NJ 08906
Phone: 732-853-9970 E-Mail: Hasjonn@gmail.com
The dress code will be as follows: Nobles: Tails, White Accessories
Daughters: Formal White, Daughters Regalia
Male Guests Attire: Tuxedo, Black Tie
Female Guests Attire: Formal Wear (No Pant Suits)
There will also be a Souvenir Journal produced for this special occasion. Contact Noble Reginald Bradley, Souvenir Journal Chairman at 732-915-0951, 83 Encampment Rd. Bedminister, NJ 07921; Email: email@example.com. The deadline for ads is February 14, 2018.
To purchase a $1 Raffle Ticket to win a two (2) night stay at the Marriott, two (2) tickets to the Potentate’s Ball and free breakfast on Saturday morning contact Noble Howard Smith at 646-232-1186. To purchase Fur/Vacation Raffle tickets, also contact Noble Mark Zeno at 201-304-4234.
Please feel free to reproduce and distribute this communication and attachments as necessary.
Thank you again for your support and cooperation in making this 2018 Charity Ball a success.
P.P. Michael R. Littlejohn